4G or 5G network supported
- PQAi2 can be upgraded with 4G/5G network to allow communication between devices installed at remote locations and the central control.
Built-in WiFi & uWeb
- PQAi2 has built in Wi-Fi capabilities to enable secure communicate with the device without the need of any physical cables.
- A user can easily retrieve device information, read real-time readings, view PQ events, and setup the device’s settings via the web-based uWeb on the device.
Dual Ethernet Port
- If a wireless network is not available, PQAi2 can also be connected via RJ45 LAN cable to the network.
- The device has two RJ45 ports, which can be used as a switch for daisy chain with another PQAi2 or other devices.
- PQAi2 can record waveform up to 512 samples per cycle (25.6kHz)
- Up to a maximum of 128k data points per waveform
Easy integration with new or existing systems
- With IEEE 1159.3 Power Quality Data Interchange Format (PQDIF), power quality data captured by PQAi2 can be easily integrated and interchanged with new or existing systems.
- Other data from external sensors connected to PQAi2 can be read from open protocols such as Modbus, MQTT, and etc.
- PQAi2 comes complete with a built-in supercapacitor for up to 5 seconds of (full load – 15 three-phase feeders) backup power during a power disruption
- An optional miniUPS can be installed to extend the backup power by up to 30 minutes.